Asking Price: $499,000
37 South Main Street, East Hampton, CT 06424
- Residential or Multi-family Development Opportunity
- Type: Land
- East Hampton is a thriving suburban community outside of some of the most active towns in Central CT -including Glastonbury, Middletown, and the Capitol City itself, Hartford.
- This parcel sits in between two of the major thoroughfares of Central CT - Route 2 and Route 9 - making regional travel easy and connecting quickly to the Interstate Highways.
- Feasibility plans are in place for both 127 Townhomes with an affordability component and 17 single-family lots with no deed restrictions.
- Multi-family development is a potential on this site as well and would fit a town such as this with few rental options available.
- The land currently has all drilled wells in place to sustain the larger 127 unit feasibility plan and public sewer is already on the property.
Stephanie RomanoCommercial Real Estate Advisor
Request a Showing
DISCLAIMER: Information contained herein has been obtained from the owners or from other sources deemed reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy but regret we cannot guarantee it. All properties are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.