Asking Price: 324,995
96 Connecticut Blvd, East Hartford, CT 06108
- Type: Office
Rare opportunity to own professional property in this area and of this caliber.
- The building total is 7,038 SF, in which 6 units are currently being held.
- Building can work for owner/user or investor and has annual income in place through a seller leaseback option.
- The B1 Business District Zone allows the building the flexibility to house most professional and medical office tenants as well as a larger mix of uses.
- The property was completely gutted and converted to commercial in 2004 by previous owners. Throughout the updates, the building has still maintained most of the original character.
- The first floor space is handicap accessible and a common space is retained on the first floor to accommodate handicap accessibility for the upstairs units.
- The building has 10 private off street parking spaces as well as ample street parking.
Located directly in three of the town’s busy intersections at Governor’s Street, Connecticut Boulevard, and Main Street. This location has easy access to two of the main travel arteries in the area—Interstate 84 and Interstate 91—and a five minute drive to the Capitol City, making regional travel throughout Hartford county incredibly easy.
Stephanie RomanoCommercial Real Estate Advisor
Request a Showing
DISCLAIMER: Information contained herein has been obtained from the owners or from other sources deemed reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy but regret we cannot guarantee it. All properties are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.