Asking Price: $320,000
17 Parker Terrace Extension, Glastonbury, CT 06033
- Building Size: 2,511
- Lot Size: .20
- Type: Office
- Rare opportunity to own professional commercial space of this size. In the highly desirable Town Center of Glastonbury, directly off of Naubuc Avenue. The building total is 2,511 SF, in which the building easily subdivides into at least two separate spaces.
- Building is currently occupied by psychologist and massage therapist. Past tenants included physical therapy and video production operation, displaying the flexibility of the building.
- The building has 10 private off street parking spaces.
- Recent zone change to Town Center Zone allows for a larger mix of uses
- Current rent roll is roughly $23,000 annually. Tenants willing to remain or relocate depending on buyer’s preferences.
- Located directly in between two of the town’s busiest roads– Main St and Glastonbury Blvd. Both roads boasting 13,000 ADT each.
Stephanie RomanoCommercial Real Estate Advisor
Request a Showing
DISCLAIMER: Information contained herein has been obtained from the owners or from other sources deemed reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy but regret we cannot guarantee it. All properties are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.