130 Old Town Road, Vernon, CT 06033
- Type: Industrial
Multi-Tenant Investment Opportunity in the centrally located Town of Vernon with Upside Potential.
- Four tenants with stable leases currently occupy the building
- 2018 Net Operating Income is almost $85,000
- 11.3% Cap Rate
- The property was originally occupied by the Reminder News which makes it a namesake building in the town.
- The building is a composed of a mix of warehouse space, light industrial space, and office space.
- Property offers plenty of off-street parking in front and rear
- Vernon is centrally located in Connecticut half-way between Hartford and Storrs, home to the University of Connecticut. It is easily accessible by I-84, the state’s main thoroughfare. In just over an hour, I-84 gets you from the subject property to Boston.
DISCLAIMER: Information contained herein has been obtained from the owners or from other sources deemed reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy but regret we cannot guarantee it. All properties are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.