Asking Price: $650,000
122A Naubuc Avenue, Glastonbury, CT 06033
- Type: Office
- Rare opportunity to own professional property in this area and of this caliber. In the highly desirable Town Center of Glastonbury, directly on Naubuc Avenue and across from the Glastonbury Riverfront.
- Building can work for owner/user or investor with roughly $70,000 income annually in place.
- The building total is 4,428 SF, in which 11 units are currently held.
- Building has flexibility to house most professional office tenants and is currently occupied by a financial planner, psychologist, and attorney.
- Was originally built as a popular local bank and has maintained most of the original character, including all of the original woodwork.
- The building has 20 private off street parking spaces.
- Recent zone change to Town Center Zone allows for a larger mix of uses
- Located directly in between two of the town’s busiest roads– Main St and Glastonbury Blvd. Both roads boasting 13,000 ADT each and directly across from the popular destination spot—The Glastonbury Riverfront. This location has easy access to three of the main travel arteries in the area—Route 2, Route 3 and Interstate 91, making regional travel throughout Hartford county, incredibly easy.
Stephanie RomanoCommercial Real Estate Advisor
Request a Showing
DISCLAIMER: Information contained herein has been obtained from the owners or from other sources deemed reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy but regret we cannot guarantee it. All properties are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.